Assistant Group Financial Controller Stafford £55,000- £55,000
Your new company
My client is a well-established company based in Stafford. They are looking for an Assistant Group Financial Controller to join their team and support Group FC and CFO. This is a progressive role that will see the
right candidate having the opportunity to progress to the Group Financial Controller Role in the future.
Your new role
As an Assistant Group FC you will be responsible for the following duties
- Business Partnering with all functions within the businesses to drive a controlled, compliant environment
- Business Partnering with operations, R&D, commercial & HR, presenting clear financial information to support decision making at all levels
- Liaise & Ensure Compliance with external bodies as required - Audit / Tax / HMRC/ Pension etc
- Support AR & AP
- Hedging of Foreign Currency
- Capital Investment Appraisal
- Full P&L and Balance Sheet with Analysis & Commentary
- Process Improvements
- Tax and Pensions
- Statutory Reporting
What you'll get in return
You will get salary of up to £55,000 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.