Client Services Manager
- Michael Page
- Stratford-upon-Avon, England, Warwickshire
- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
A great opportunity for a qualified accountant to continue their development by picking up a portfolio of clients that they are the sole contact for. Further progression technically through varied clients across multiple sectors, specialisms and sizes as well as personal development through client facing responsibilities.
This Warwickshire based accountancy practice is the leading firm in the region, growing and undergoing positive development and planning for the long term future development and sustainability of the firm. They have a wide ranging client base across varied industries, sectors and turnovers, with an excellent reputation in the agricultural sector in particular. The firm and role provides excellent career prospects.
- Developing strong relationships with, and providing a primary point of contact for clients on a daily basis for accountancy and tax queries.
- A sound knowledge of book keeping/double entry systems and journal entry.
- Processing of quarterly VAT returns, management accounts, year-end accounts and account reconciliations.
- Assisting with the tax return compliance process - preparing, submitting and reviewing individual and company tax returns for final preparation and submission of accounts.
- Dealing with Inland Revenue and Company House queries.
- Providing analysis and forecast financial reporting; such as advising of potential issues, trends and improvements.
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 8+ years experience in practice
- Knowledge of various accounting software
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Flexible working and hybrid working
- Competitive salary for the region
- Subsidised parking
- CPD programme
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert