A great opportunity for a qualified accountant to continue their development by picking up a portfolio of clients that they are the sole contact for. Further progression technically through varied clients across multiple sectors, specialisms and sizes as well as personal development through client facing responsibilities.
This Warwickshire based accountancy practice is the leading firm in the region, growing and undergoing positive development and planning for the long term future development and sustainability of the firm. They have a wide ranging client base across varied industries, sectors and turnovers, with an excellent reputation in the agricultural sector in particular. The firm and role provides excellent career prospects.
- Developing strong relationships with, and providing a primary point of contact for clients on a daily basis for accountancy and tax queries.
- A sound knowledge of book keeping/double entry systems and journal entry.
- Processing of quarterly VAT returns, management accounts, year-end accounts and account reconciliations.
- Assisting with the tax return compliance process - preparing, submitting and reviewing individual and company tax returns for final preparation and submission of accounts.
- Dealing with Inland Revenue and Company House queries.
- Providing analysis and forecast financial reporting; such as advising of potential issues, trends and improvements.
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 8+ years experience in practice
- Knowledge of various accounting software
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Flexible working and hybrid working
- Competitive salary for the region
- Subsidised parking
- CPD programme