A role suitable for a qualified accountant who is seeking further development post qualification. You will receive increased exposure to clients by acting as a regular point of contact for SME clients. You will have the ability to be involved with the growth and development of a portfolio - both of which will open plenty of career options.
Leading local practice led by multiple directors who are greatly involved in the industry and region, this firm has a net zero marketing spend due to their success of word of mouth growth - emphasising their track record for service provision.
- Contact for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare annual accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Prepare management accounts and information on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Prepare VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5+ years of practice experience
- Iris, Sage and Quickbooks
- Good team player
- Strong communicator
- Free parking
- Hybrid working and flexible working patterns
- Extensive benefits programme
- Private medical
- CPD programme