A mixed role suitable for a senior general practitioner that is looking to move for a more relaxing working environment but still wants to maintain a level of client interaction and the challenges that may come with that
The practice is a long established and rapidly increasing firm with a friendly team and relaxed atmosphere. It works with a multitude of businesses but is geared predominantly toward owner managed and family business structures.
- Accounts preparation and finalisation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and Charities.
- Corporate, Personal and Partnership Tax Computations Returns.
- Tax and Dividend Planning Strategies
- Overseeing VAT Clients and ensuring clients are MTD for VAT compliant
- Managing clients with their transition to MTD for ITSA and providing continued support
- Liaising and meeting with clients on a regular basis regarding their Accounts, Tax and other related work.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a public practice accountancy firm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision but also be able to work as part of a team
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effective communication skills not just with clients but with staff and managers also.
- Knowledge of IRIS and Sage is essential (Knowledge of QuickBooks, Free Agent and Xero desirable but training can be provided)
- Full UK driving licence (you may be required to travel to clients premises)
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Study support (if required)
- Private healthcare