The Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting role is part of the Controllorship team and will be responsible for working with the Financial Reporting Director in the month, quarter and year-end accounting close. This will require regular interaction with other financial teams, external auditors and Head of Controllorship.
This is 6 months interim opportunity.
Based in Slough, the company is a worldwide established business in the travel and tourism industry.
Being "people-focused", the company offers an open-minded and opportunity-prone work environment.
The Financial Accountant- Statutory reporting will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end Group close/consolidation process.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, under US GAAP.
- Preparation for cash flow statements
- Review and analysis of critical accounting areas
- Preparation for external auditors
- Providing support to the wider finance team
- preparation of certain UK statutory accounts
the Financial Accountant - Statutory Reporting role requires:
- US GAAP experience
- strong accountancy skills
- communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working model