This Big 4 firms financial services audit team is one of the leading practices in the region. Due to continued success, They are looking to recruit individuals to manage the delivery of external audits. Their clients include FTSE listed entities, foreign and privately owned organisations operating across the insurance, retail banking, asset finance and wealth management sectors.
The firm offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Your professional experience
* Hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA or overseas equivalent);
* Experience performing external audits and assurance engagements within the financial services sector;
* Knowledge of auditing techniques and standards, including risk assessment, scoping, devising an audit approach using controls testing and substantive testing, and concluding;
* Experience in financial services accounting;
* Strong internal controls experience;
* Experience managing audit engagements and audit teams;
* Experience developing high quality project deliverables, including proposals, reports, and presentations;
* Commercial awareness of current economic and market trends;
* A collaborative approach and be a good team player;
* Strong interpersonal skills including report writing and presentation skills, including the ability to engage well at all levels;
* Highly motivated approach with a proven ability to work on your own initiative within a challenging sector; and
* An enquiring and analytical mind and ability to use initiative, be adaptable and solve problems.
* PCAOB audit experience; and
* US GAAP reporting experience.
* Act as a role model, embracing and living the purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
* Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
* Deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
* Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* Understand key objectives for clients and internally, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
- Generous holiday allowance (plus up to 10 days extra per year)
- Flexible contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental Insurance
- Private Medical
- Corporate Discounts: Gym, Travel, Hardware etc.