We are an established firm of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) based in London and Essex. The firm is rapidly growing and opportunities for career advancement are unparalleled.
Exciting opportunities have arisen for self-driven and technically strong managers and senior managers in tax and audit. The candidates should currently or recently have been working in a practice environment.
Tax managers/senior managers
- Deliver a full range of tax services, but with main focus on tax planning (mostly private client)
- Build relationships and interact with clients as well as business development.
- Review complex income tax returns, tax structuring and advise clients on UK tax issues
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate with accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage HMRC tax enquiries
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Respond to ad hoc tax advisory queries
Audit manager/senior manager
- Oversee the provision of audit from planning through to completion.
- Be the main point of contact for clients on audit matters
- Plan, manage and affect the flow-through and completion of audit work
- Develop, grow and strengthen existing client relationships
- Be a point of contact within the audit team, ensuring audit work is handled efficiently and within agreed time limits
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of audit and financial reporting related matters
- Assist in technical and audit planning advice with clients
- Manage and train audit staff ensuring they achieve their goals whilst also ensuring they develop on current skills and competencies
Strong practice experience. Be qualified ICAEW/ACCA/CTA. The firm is rapidly growing and opportunities career advancement are unparalleled
Full-time, mainly work from home, may need to attend office couple of days a month if needed.