The company is currently entering a new phase in its development and requires an experienced financial professional who will lead the management of the finance department. The role requires a hands-on approach throughout the range of the accounting function. As a member of the executive team you will have the opportunity to the determine the operation of your department and the future of the company.
A med-tech company engaged in R&D research developing next generation products for a range of medical devices and cell culture applications.
- Preparation and oversight of the financial accounts.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts to the Board.
- Preparation and presentation of company financial and cash forecasts.
- Company Secretarial duties including all companies house returns, statutory books, annual returns, EMI&EIS applications.
- Liaising with all shareholders enquiries and managing Articles and Shareholders' Agreements.
- Be responsible for payroll and R&D claims.
- Managing our company accountants.
- Financial oversight of Grant applications.
- 4+ years' relevant experience in the industry.
- Fully Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of presenting accounting matters to non-specialists.
- Proven hands-on attitude and leadership quality.
- Thorough, with good attention to detail
- Ability to influence at all levels and negotiate when necessary.
- Excellent salary
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Hybrid working - 2 days in office
- Highly influential role