Financial Accountant (Hybrid)
Your new company
My client are at the heart of the broadcast and utilities sector in the UK and beyond. Through our infrastructure we ensure media and data is taken from, and delivered to where it is most valued, whether that's from broadcasters to your TV screen or radio, or from your smart meter to the utility company. Even if you haven't heard of us before, the chances are you're indirectly a customer of ours and our infrastructure is part of your everyday life. We have a rich heritage and an exciting future ahead of us, and there's so much more to us that we can't wait to share with you.
Your new role
- Responsible for preparation of external reporting including statutory accounts and investor reporting
- Perform the holding company(s) month end accounting and reporting
- Account for debt and refinance transactions amongst other technical accounting topics
- Support the external audit process including provision of audit evidence and responses to audit inquiries
- Support with technical accounting assistance to the wider finance team
Support ad hoc special accounting projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of technical accounting including engagement with external auditors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
More than anything, we want to work with people who are passionate about what they do and believe in our vision. So, if you think you have most of the skills and / or experience we are looking for, then please do apply for the role.
What you'll get in return
Salary/package Up to 50k and comprehensive company benefits
Location - Hybrid working with a weekly visit to Winchester office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.