- Michael Page
- City of London, London, England / Wiltshire, Swindon, England
- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Retail and wholesale
- Salary band
- £300 - £450 per day, over £450 per day
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
TRANSFORMATION MANAGER - FTSE250 RETAILER - IMMEDIATE START
Our client are a global Retail powerhouse who have over 11,000 employees. Having experienced rapid growth across their international business, my client are seeking a Transformation Manager to focus on a number of projects which will benefit in delivering efficient finance processes and controls.
There will be an expectation to travel into both London and Swindon
- Plan, execute and deliver projects within strict deadlines and within budget
- Identify the detailed requirements for the project and establish a clear and concise plan
- Drive the business change elements of the change through communication, business readiness and training
- Driving the project forward, formalising decisions, capturing outputs, escalating issues and creating the momentum required
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress, actions and risks
- Ad hoc support
- Relevant qualification - Qualified accountant/ Project management qualifications
- Experience working in/ or with finance teams to deliver change projects
- Experienced project manager with a solid understanding of the role of Finance and their core processes
- Competitive salary
- discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert