Senior Finance Business Partner reporting into the Head of Business Partnering with responsibility for the management reporting, budgeting and business partnering activates for the finance team.
The organisation is a charity that operates across the UK. The charity is one of the largest children charities across the country and has grown rapidly in the last few years. The finance function has a critical role to play in supporting the delivery of this mission, ensuring effective management and control of the charities resources, production and communication of financial information to all stakeholders and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner role are:
- Providing support to the Managers on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis.
- Support the Manager to develop a sweep of dashboards or other suitable reporting frameworks which provides insightful management reporting and a 360-degree view of performance.
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- Take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for you business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- Management of a team of four qualified accountants.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role - the successful candidate must have exposure of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- The successful candidate for the Business Partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at similar level.
- Ideally you will have exposure to working within the Charity, Not for Profit or Public Sector.
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- Experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
- Management of a team of up to two people.
£55,000-£57,000, 28 days leave, 10% pension and fully remote working