This is a newly created role in this businesses FP&A function. Working closely with the current FP&A manager to drive improvement in order to provide greater insight to the business.
Our client is a leading retail business based in the West Midlands, they have ambitious expansion plans and this role is a key hire in driving that growth.
- Annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and modelling
- Reviewing of monthly performance of the store network
- Analysis of previous budgets and forecasts, performing analysis of variances to explain discrepancies
- Continual improvement mindset to provide and develop process and reporting improvements
- Creation of financial models to predict growth and forecast performance
- Preparation of board packs and business updates
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Science based educational background preferred (Maths, Science, IT, Economics or Engineering)
- Excellent excel skills
Salary up to £60,000
Excellent career development opportunities