A highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol is looking to bolster its growing corporate finance department with the addition of a Corporate Finance Executive / Qualified Accountant as a result of growth, as a key addition in this growing department. You will have genuine opportunity to progress and develop in this role and firm, with full training on offer for those looking to transfer from an audit/tax/insolvency etc background.
A highly successful firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol. There are excellent prospects for career progression and development in this firm and role, as you will have opportunity to work closely and directly with highly experienced and well regarded professionals in this field, as a key right hand support, delivering on wide ranging project work. Flexible hours and hybrid working on offer along with attractive remuneration, benefits and appraisal/review processes offering a clear career progression path on offer.
Joining as a Corporate Finance Corporate Finance Executive / Qualified Accountant you will deliver corporate finance services and advice to wide ranging clients. You will provide services across both M & A and transaction support. Deals are wide ranging in size and complexity and you will have involvement across the following areas
* Carry out due diligence work and prepare draft reports.
* Create and review financial models, and prepare reports.
* Researching and preparing for new deal opportunities and pitches, with involvement in business development activities.
* Preparing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
* Researching and approaching potential buyers / sellers for clients.
* Developing business plans and financial forecasts, with involvement in business valuations, exit planning, fund raising
* Supporting the team in marketing activity
* Building strong working relationships with clients
You will progress and develop within this successful corporate finance team.
You will be ACA, ACCA etc qualified with an accountancy practice background across any of Top 4, Top Ten, Mid Tier, Top 50 or large/medium or small independent firm background. If you have specialised in audit / accounts / tax or have a background in other discipline areas within the profession and you are looking to diversify into corporate finance, training and support is on offer for those looking to make the transition into this field.
Circa £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on the background experience and level of the right professional, plus benefits, negotiable. Please apply online and for a further confidential discussion please contact Mark Bailey on 01179271452 to find out more.