House hold name business based in Surrey is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to support the IT function of the organisation. Partnering on budgets, forecasts and investments.
My client, based in Surrey, is a house hold name financial services business that offers excellent career development and first rate benefits package including 28 days holiday (plus BH's), up to 12% pension contributions and generous bonus scheme.
- Provide partnering support to Senior Finance Business Partner.
- A proactive partner, working collaboratively and building strong trusted relationships that can be leveraged and positively influence performance through provision of expertise, opinion and challenge.
- Develop business case models and evaluation of supplier deals, collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to ask the right questions to ensure robust data inputs and realisable & sustainable benefits to deliver the best outcomes.
- Establish benefits realisation reporting, identifying risks & opportunities, working with stakeholders to manage & understand benefit gaps and create a feedback loop to embed learnings into future business cases.
- Coordinating the update of detailed financial forecasts into IT cost models, working collaboratively with teams, to develop robust plans and to ensure that our financial & FTE forecasts are reflective of the activity & phasing.
- Provide innovative & insightful commercial reporting to ensure costs and investments are understood and costs are controlled within budgets.
- Identifying opportunities and risks, working collaboratively across teams, to manage and understand performance gaps.
- Promoting a cost-conscious environment, ensure stakeholders embed finance processes and follow best practice.
- Identifying & implementing opportunities to simplify processes and/or driving efficiency across the cost base.
To be considered you will be:
A qualified accountant with experience in FP&A or as a Finance Business Partner / operationally focused Management Accountant
Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 plus...
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3 days leave
- employee discounts
- Gym benefits