Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, employee or third party misconduct, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform fraud and other forensic accounting investigation, support expert witness services, and conduct financial and economic analyses
- Advise clients on ways to detect and prevent fraud
- Work effectively as a team member by sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on your progress
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues.
- Perform daily fieldwork, prepare working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and other parties
- Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact on the client
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations
- Work with our forensic technology team to leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment
To qualify for the role you must have the following skills and attributes
- A strong academic record including a relevant qualification in Accounting
- Strong technical skills in accounting and internal controls
- Ability to work in an independent environment as well as part of a team in day-to-day project activities
- Result-oriented with an ability to interpret facts/figures and summarize findings
- Report writing skills to convey factual findings in a well-structured report
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box
- Professional, analytical and logical, and with a high level of organizational ability and an attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest transcript
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.