Join a growing legal tax team managing a varied portfolio. As well as building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and providing an exceptional level of client service.
The client is a top 50 accountancy firm based in the heart of Gloucestershire. They are committed to growing business opportunities in the local area as well as supporting local charities and good causes.
They are committed to growing home grown talent. Showing clear progressions through the company to help you achieve your careers goals.
- Managing a portfolio of clients including partners, company directors, partnerships (including LLPs) and limited companies.
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and providing an exceptional level of client service.
- Reviewing income tax computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Reviewing business tax computations for partnerships and companies.
- Managing and developing junior members of the team and offering a professional role model.
- Supporting colleagues on advisory projects.
- Researching and understanding technical matters, and presenting them in a comprehensible and practical way.
- ACA/ACCA and or AAT/ATT qualified. CTA desirable, although we would consider supporting CTA studies.
- Understanding of accounts and their interaction with tax computations desirable.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Client driven and commercially aware.
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations, both written and oral.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work and a desire to learn and progress.
- Previous experience of working with legal practices would be helpful, but is not essential as we will happily help you to become someone who really knows how to be a valuable adviser in the sector
A competitive base salary of 40k-45k.
25 days annual leave
Flexi time and toil available
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Parking on site
Clear careers progression
If this role is of interest please contact Callum Panton at Michael Page 07977092279.