A regional firm of Accountants with 15 Partners and 8 Directors in Northwich are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio.
A firm of dedicated Accountants, Business Advisers & Tax Specialists, fully committed to enhancing and protecting their clients' financial position. They have been helping people and businesses succeed for over 120 years.This has only been possible by adopting a forward-thinking and dynamic approach as an organisation. Their focus is to respond to any challenges and capitalise on opportunities as they present themselves.
The remit of the role will include:
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts for companies up to £60m turnover.
- Supervising, reviewing and developing more junior members of staff.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax computations.
- Monthly and Quarterly management accounts completion.
You must be either part of fully ACA / ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background.
- Continued professional development
- Company away days
- Personal development plans tailored to each individual