A superb Finance Manager role for sustainability has arisen in a fascinating Travel and Tourism company based near Feltham. The role we be a key Business Partner to the sustainability functions.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering a leading Leisure, Travel and Tourism, business based near Feltham. The Group are an integral part of the travel sector providing a much needed service to those travelling around the world.
The business is enjoying a period of growth following a challenging couple of years and have a new role to look after sustainability.
The Finance Manager role is brand new and will develop over time. In the first instance it will be responsible for:
Financial Reporting role focusing on Sustainability
You'll be building and embedding the Sustainability strategy for Finance
Managing and developing the groups external Sustainability financial reporting
Own the groups climate related disclosures in line with accounting standards
Partner all finance departments to embed sustainability throughout their budget and investment cycles
- Partner to all key departments to embed and deliver sustainability objectives
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Financial reporting experience within a PLC
- Prior sustainability reporting experience would be advantageous
- Strong leadership experience
- Able to adapt to changing environments and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels
The Finance Manager role will come with a £100k package which includes, base salary circa £75,000, travel allowance and bonus. There is also a comprehensive benefits package.