Remote Audit Manager, £50,000 - £58,000, Fully Remote, Excellent Work Life Balance, Top 6
Your new company
A Top 6 firm is seeking an Audit Manager (completely remote) to join their expanding and ambitious audit team.
Your new role
The key responsibilities for this Remote Audit Manager position at a leading accountancy firm based in Bristol are:
- Assume responsibility for the financial management of a client portfolio while gaining a thorough grasp of their company.
- Respond immediately to client requests/needs, keeping them updated on the status of all elements of your service and maintaining regular contact.
- Maintain good relationships with senior clients by serving as a primary point of contact throughout the year.
- Ensure that assignments are staffed with the right balance of expertise and abilities, that they are performed on time and on budget, and that opportunities for additional billings are identified.
- Assist Partners in the implementation and communication of any new business plan for current clients, target clients, and our own internal operations.
- Identify and recognise new client business and sales prospects, informing and coordinating with Partners as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates must be the following to be considered for this Remote Audit Manager position with a top accountancy business in Bristol:
- ACA/ICAS/ACCA certification or international equivalent.
- Educated to a bachelor's degree level.
- Remote management experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP, and Financial Reporting obligations in the UK and internationally.
- Working understanding of financial products, firm services, advisory issues, and regulatory and compliance challenges, including anti-money laundering.
- Consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts, and disclosures are all examples of substantive auditing.
What you'll get in return
Clear progression on offer in this large, nationally renowned firm £50,000 - £58,000 dependent on the background experience and level of the right professional, plus benefits and additional bonus schemes. Save on Travel costs and the comfort of working in your own home office to support a healthy work/life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07864051853 for a confidential chat.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please do contact me for a no pressure discussion in regards to your career options.