Finance Manager | £50,000 - £65,000 + Car | Oxford + Mostly WFH
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Oxfordshire's best and largest employers, going through continuous growth and exciting change. The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Director with the high-level running of the day-to-day Finances of multiple divisions.
This would be a great role for a candidate from practice and/or wanting fantastic progression opportunities.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating financial reports from the allocated division
- Preparing financial analysis on the divisional / site performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with the allocated divisions
- Supporting the FD with improving financial performance
- Interacting with Group functions on behalf of the Division (Group, Insurance, Treasury etc.)
- Supporting the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Presenting consolidated budgets and forecasts the SLT
- Supporting the annual statutory accounts preparation
- Managing the audit process
- Supporting ad hoc projects across all divisions
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Qualified Accountant i.e. ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc.
- A strong combination of commercial and technical experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong system and Excel skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, 1 or 2 days per week in office, excellent progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday, car allowance and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.