Client Manager job Qualified or Part qualified AAT ACCA Woking Surrey
Your new company
My client is a two partner firm on the outskirts of Woking who have a friendly team and a sociable culture. Due to growing demand and an ever expanding client base, they seek a client manager to join their team. You will be working alongside other client managers with their own portfolios. You maybe fully qualified or part qualified or qualified by experience.
Your new role
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 100 clients
- Oversee compliance deadlines for statutory accounts, VAT returns, personal tax returns and CT600s
- Be supported by a team of bookkeepers who will prepare accounts to trial balance and VAT returns for your review
- Conduct client meetings offering advice as needed
- Liaise with clients on findings
- Correspond with HMRC when required
- Clients range across sole traders, owner managed businesses and Limited Companies up to £5mln
What you'll need to succeed
You may be ACCA or AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified. You may be qualified by experience. You must have previous practice experience, able to manage deadlines, have good communication skills to liaise with clients and have knowledge across accounts preparation, VAT, personal tax and CT600s. Working knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £50,000. Study support is available to complete qualifications if needed. There is an on site car park with flexible working and hybrid working of 1 or 2 days at home or as needed to complete deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.