Transfer Pricing, Senior Associate
- Closing date
- 2 Feb 2023
- Salary band
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
A career within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You’ll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.Our team is responsible for all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related business entities, including transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods, services and loans, and other financing transactions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.
Our values define how we do things. And our purpose is why we exist - now more than ever - to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients and our communities. In a world we no longer recognise, we need to rely on the strength and agility of our people to help us to navigate these uncertain times.
We're committed to ensuring that care and our people's wellbeing remains central to our culture. While we may not know what’s ahead, we can do all we can to help shape the future. As we continue to navigate this unprecedented time, it’s important that we support our people, to help them take care of themselves and to ensure the right support is available when it’s needed.
For now, we ask you to join our talent network and stay in touch with what’s happening in real time, including new possibilities as they arise. Visit our website for more information on how we’re responding to this pandemic and what changes we’re making to our recruitment process.
Stay safe and stay connected in this rapidly changing world.
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities for you to sharpen your skills, collaborate with experts, build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Our offer to you...
· Be part of the world’s leading professional services network and enjoy the benefits that come with that.
· Meet and collaborate with highly talented people from diverse backgrounds, developing new ways of thinking, creating value for you, for PwC and for our clients.
· Work in a challenging and stimulating environment where you’ll be inspired to reach your full potential.
· Identify and develop your skills, build on your existing strengths and discover new ones you didn’t know you had. Watch your expertise and influence grow with us.
The PwC deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. All whilst making an impact in a place where people, quality, and value, mean everything. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What you need to bring to us
Your intellect, willingness to learn, ability to build relationships, put yourself in others’ shoes, while always making a positive impact with our clients and each other.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert