Your new company
My client is a 4 million turnover service based organisation based in Staverton. They are going through a period of expansion and looking to recruit a Head of Finance to support their business moving forward. You will be responsible for a team of 3 people and report directly into the Managing Director.
Your new role
To support the Managing Director in all aspects of Financial and MIS management, including Finance lead in all projects conducted. Oversee of Payroll, and BI functions. This senior management team (SMT) role will work with key internal and external stakeholders, providing strategic hands-on leadership.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with a proven background in managing a finance function in a start-up or transformation environment.
- Demonstrable competency in running a finance function including Payroll, VAT and transactional processing. Demonstrable understanding of impactful business partnering.
- Attributable success in delivering a year end through to audit closure.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work, handle pressurised situations and take day-to-day decisions on running the organisational financial matters.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of managing risk.
Skills and core competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities; a commercial and bold thinker.
- Ability to analyse complex financial information and communicate results and options for decision-making clearly and succinctly.
- An influencer, ability to drive impact and implement change.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant financial impact legislations and regulations.
- Demonstrate strategic experience of leading, managing, motivating, and developing staff.
- Organised with strong time management.
What you'll get in return
Offering a competitive salary, 1 day a week from home and a fantastic culture and working environment. This role plays a key part of taking this organisation to the next level with big plans for the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.