Client Manager job Portfolio Manager ACA ACCA Hybrid
Your new company
My client is an ever expanding firm of chartered accountants who is growing consistently via acquisitions and client referrals. They are an exciting firm to work for, with a young and dynamic senior leadership team with future growth plans. As such, they are looking to expand their team and seek a qualified accountant to join their team.
Your new role
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- Review outsourced bookkeeping
- Create statutory accounts
- Complete VAT, Personal and Corporate tax returns
- Prepare management accounts
- Complete compliance duties as required
- Liaise with HMRC when necessary
- Provide advisory assistance to client
- Liaise with clients as needed including leading client meetings
- Report to and receive support from Partners as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA or equivalent. You will have experience with general practice work across accounts, VAT and tax and looking to further develop your career and manage a portfolio of clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary up to £55,000 depending on experience. Flexible working options available with hybrid working once probation is passed. Future progression is available if so desired if justified by performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.