This is a newly created Finance Manager role for a well established but high growth business in the Warwickshire area. This role will be pivotal in the development of the UK finance function.
You will have lots of opportunity to design and implement processes and systems in the short term and the opportunity for longer term personal growth too.
Our client is a property business with ambitious expansion plans for 2023 and beyond.
As the Finance Manager:
- Assist in the development of finance systems and processes ensuring adequate control and efficiency.
- Assist in the development of monthly management reporting ensuring that the information provides clarity and insight.
- Manage day to day transaction processing
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor compliance with debt covenants and obligations under financing agreements
- Own the month end process and support with the year end audits
- Prepare tax and VAT returns
- Liaise with outsourced providers for company secretarial and tax compliance
- Maintain fixed asset register
This Finance Manager role will be working closely with the newly appointed Operations Director, who is from a strong Finance background.
They are looking for someone who has a relentlessly positive attitude, an entrepreneurial mind and experience of developing processes and reports.
You must have excellent influencing skills and the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
Having worked with new systems would also be beneficial. In addition, someone who has experience of acquisitions/disposals would be of interest for this role.
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant.
Salary up to £70,000
Cash benefit for pension & medical
20% bonus with potential to earn above this for over performance