The role will offer support to key members of the Multi Academy Trust Executive Team and schools in relation to financial operations including developing, delivering and managing comprehensive financial services.
My client is a forward-thinking, well respected and expanding team, which is committed to leading excellent practice and innovation within the rapidly changing educational landscape.
- The preparation of detailed budgets in accordance with ESFA Guidance
- Preparing statements and financial records for internal and external audit and other related activities for all stakeholders.
- Providing financial advice on all technical accounting matters as required, which will include interpreting legislation on ESFA changes and advising on and implementing these changes as and when necessary.
- To interpret accounts, using the accounting tools available.
- To review and develop with other key staff reconciliation proceedings, financial reporting, statutory returns, fixed asset systems, budget setting and long-term planning.
- Have a background in the Education sector (desirable)
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA. CIMA CIPFA)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Up to £50,000 per year + benefits
- Hybrid working