This Group Tax Manager position will provide compliance and advice for all tax matters within the group, optimising tax treatment across the business.
Our client are a market leading business and employer based in Bath in the South West of England.
The key responsibilities for this Group Tax Manager role based in Bath are:
- Lead the Tax planning and compliance considering the future strategy of the business, group policy and local regulations.
- Recommend efficient tax structures and best practice solutions.
- Anticipate and assess industry developments and legislation changes and deliver solutions.
- Provide technical support and expertise, particularly covering local VAT requirements, to the International expansion project.
- Responsible for review and submission of Corporate Tax and VAT returns
- Analyse returns and information as required.
- Review internal procedures and ensure ongoing compliance with local VAT rules and implement new procedures as required.
- Develop International VAT procedures.
- You will work alongside key stakeholders ensuring the business is compliant with its obligations (including audit, tax as well as other ad-hoc project work).
For this Group Tax Manager based in Bath, our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CTA)
- Previous Corporate Tax knowledge and experience (from a UK base accountancy firm or inhouse team)
- Technically up to date and aware of legislative changes
- Strong working knowledge of financial accounting standards and their practical application (IAS & UK GAAP) and the self-drive and motivation to develop knowledge further.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Highly competitive base salary up to £65,000
Personal development and Career progression
Parking on site
& many more