A role suitable for a qualified accountant who is seeking further development post qualification. You will receive exposure with larger clients and the ability to be involved with the growth and development of a portfolio - both of which will open plenty of career options.
Leading independent practice in Solihull and Birmingham now led by 5 directors who are greatly involved in the industry and region, this firm has vast plans for their growth and are actively looking to hire into multiple teams and service lines
- Second contact for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare annual accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- Prepare management accounts and information on a quarterly or monthly basis.
- Prepare VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 5+ years of practice experience
- Iris, Sage and Quickbooks
- Good team player
- Strong communicator
- Free parking
- Hybrid working and flexible working patterns
- Extensive benefits programme
- Private medical
- CPD programme