As Finance Business Partner, you will report to the Head of Finance with a dotted line to the Business Leads. Your primary role will be to provide finance leadership to the Programme teams. You will have broad-based commercial finance responsibilities covering decision support, financial forecasting and delivery.
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry.
- Be a key member of the delivery teams providing financial insights and challenges to current and future programmes
- Lead in the consolidation and understanding insights into budgets, forecasts and actuals identifying key themes and developments
- Manage business performance on a continuous basis, identifying and driving actions to improve profitability and cash flow, reduce risk and meet strategic business objectives
- Support the preparation, approval and execution of customer proposals - new business and contract variations - to deliver the best financial returns and balance of risk
- Working within a team of finance business partners and project accountants - support in the planning and implementation of ad hoc analysis and continuous improvement projects to strengthen the business's insight and resilience
- A strong team-worker with experience of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and in a matrix organisation
- A professionally qualified accountant with experience of business partnering in a commercial environment
- High energy, charismatic and bold in approach with a track record of influencing and challenging senior finance and non-finance stakeholders and the status quo to drive business improvement
- A highly numerate problem solver with an ability to pivot between an understanding of detail and of key overarching themes and messages
A great package with a clear and concise progression path.