Interim Finance Systems Manager - Agresso - 12 months
Interim Finance Systems Manager hybrid role for National charity on outskirts of Reading. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for managing a small team
Your new role
* High visibility role working closely with top management and key stakeholders
* People management- leading a small team
* In-charge of overseeing all transactional reports, data insight and reporting through the system
* Efficiently utilising the system to improve processes, streamlining manual transactions etc.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong systems experience preferably with experience of Unit 4/ Agresso/ Business World and the ability to utilise the system
* People management experience (this role will manage a small team)
* Tech-savvy, enjoys using technology to improve processes
* Ability to generate insights and creating initiatives from data analysis
* Experience in streamlining processes and implementing systems improvements
What you'll get in return, Competitive Day Rate, Interim 12 month, Hybrid role (office/remote)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.