Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
Hear from our UK Head of Audit about the evolution of the Audit and what opportunities PwC could have for you.
It's a really exciting time to be joining us. We’re growing our teams across all areas of our Audit practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn more about The Future of Audit.
Digital Audit is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries. There are two sides to Digital Audit which include; using our latest tools to help digitise the way we deliver audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation - known as Digital Auditing. The other side is Auditing Digital which involves auditing our client’s technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place. This includes infrastructure, Cloud, and applications. As part of the team you'll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to build a career that’s more than just numbers. We’re constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader and more forward-looking.
The passion of our people, combined with access to the latest technology, helps us deliver the highest quality audits and build trust in society. We pride ourselves on our global reputation as a trusted place to do business, whilst giving our people access to the best opportunities and lots of variety through your home team, internal secondments and international assignments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The day to day management of our digital audit work across a wide range of sectors and a base of complex, high profile audit clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both in the UK and with overseas teams, broader client liaison and management of technical issues.
- Assist with project management of the job including managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Training and coaching junior audit team members and likely to have wider coaching and people management responsibilities.
- Develop industry and technical expertise in audit and business advisory areas and use state of the art analytical tools and practice methods in your role to undertake digital audit work to the highest possible standards.
- Support our business development team on client proposals and work to establish new relationships within the local marketplace and are expected to build relationships with other specialist teams within PwC to ensure that a full service offering can be provided to our clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
CA / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent)
Or part Qualified and working towards your full CA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS (or equivalent) qualification
Or have equivalent work experience in Audit (you’re an international candidate who technically qualifies in your home country by experience)
Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational application systems and related business processes
Experience in auditing IT systems
Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others
Experience in working in complex environments with large organisations
Strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs
Project management and analytical skills
Experience in managing the commercial aspects of an engagement, including budgeting
Client relationship-building and management skills
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.