Head of Finance reporting into the CEO responsible for the financial leadership of this charity.
This charity operates internationally transforms the lives of disabled people around the world. The organisation focuses on supporting individuals by working with governments and NGO's, helping thousand of people every year.
As the Head of Finance your responsibilities include:
- Leading a finance team of two.
- Taking the lead all aspects of Finance: Financial Accounting; Management Accounting; Treasury & Cash Flow; Financial Planning; Controls, Policies, Procedures and Compliance.
- Managing the Budgeting process in a timely, efficient and consultative manner and presenting to management
- Working with head of services to ensure effective budgetary control.
- Supporting the organisation in all financial matters.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) ideally with experience operating in a not-for-profit business.
You will need to have good all-round accounting skills, with the ability to produce high quality year-end and management accounts. Furthermore, you will be leading on the budgeting and forecasting process for the organisation. Excellent communication skills are a must, and you should be able to effectively partner with a wide range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders.
£60,000-£65,000, option to work remotely the majority of the time, applications across the UK welcome.