Accountancy Client Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- Oxfordshire, Oxford, England
- GBP32000.00 - GBP37500.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Exciting Client Manager Role with Independent Oxfordshire Practice
Practice Client Manager
£32,000 - £37,500 DOE
Permanent, Full time
Your new company
Our client is a fast-growing independent family-run firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. The company is looking for a strong individual who is happy to get involved quickly and be part of the team. Our client is a small company able to offer a very unique opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership and create a role that fits them. You'll be working in an environment where you're trusted to do the best you can, and credit is always given where credit is due. The company is particularly well suited to confident individuals who are happy to get stuck in, make their mark and get on with it!
Your new role
If you are looking for a diverse hybrid role with scope for progression, managing a portfolio of clients, and are a team player, with attention to detail and a passion for delivering quality client service then we would love to hear from you. The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing a key portfolio of clients: leading client meetings, advising clients, rapid responses to client queries
- Nurturing and development of relationships with new and existing clients
- Opportunity to attend events / enhance your business development
- Preparation / reviewing - statutory accounts, management accounts, corporation tax, VAT and personal tax
- Dealing with all company secretarial for clients
- Setting up limited companies
- Completing directors' only payroll
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting experience in practice rather than in industry is preferable
- Sound judgement and initiative to find solutions and make decisions under pressure
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Work well with others and be able to offer team support
- Can perform well under pressure
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working can be negotiated after successful probation period
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking and easily accessible office location
- 25 days annual leave allowance, excluding bank holidays and Christmas office closure
- 5 fully paid sick days per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert