The award-winning Corporate Finance team is nationally recognised, particularly in the Health and Social Care sector. The transaction Support team based in Cheltenham works closely with a number of corporate acquirers and a large number of the London based Private Equity Houses, Corporate Banks and Nominated Advisers to AIM companies.
Join a top 30 firm based in Cheltenham with an international reach. They have a large amount of sector specialism from legal to agriculture. Meaning they provide both general business support and national leading sector specialism. They have three offices based in Cheltenham with a well established reputation for providing the highest quality client service.
- Developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
- Interpretation and analysis of financial and operational information
- Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
- Evaluation of the current trading performance of the business
- Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
- Identify and report key issues which may affect the price our clients are willing to pay for target companies
- Identify and quantify potential risk areas that may need to be addressed as part of the deal structure
- Be involved in the production of quality detailed written reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Partner/Director accordingly
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of audit, accounts preparation or transaction services
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Able to quickly identify the core issues from a large volume of data
- Able to identify risk and/or potentially price affecting issues
- Strong experience in using Excel as a reporting and analysis tool
- Client focused, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
- An ability to understand the bigger picture whilst maintaining an eye on the detail
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- A high level of comerciality to asses relevant information for client access.
- Competitive Salary of up to £50,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Yearly Bonus
- A brand new office space
- Parking allowance of £10 a day to void the frustrations of a central town office.