This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has knowledge of cloud-based software's such as Xero & Dext and also significant accounts experience. The role will also include developing and mentoring trainees and assisting the manager with project-based work and the strategic development of the team
My client is an ambitious, award-winning firm of chartered accountants and business advisers and are one of the most prestigious firms in Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
They provide themselves on diversity and inclusivity and the service they provide to their clients.
* To join their specialist Cloud Accounting division, supporting the Directors to identify opportunities and to deliver projects to assist our clients.
* Managing client relationships, being responsible for our service delivery and seeking opportunities to add value.
* Being a trusted Adviser to clients.
* Preparation/review of accounts in accordance with FRS102 and FRS102-1a, for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders both in-house and at clients' premises for a wide range of industries.
* Preparation/review of management accounts, cash flow forecasts and projections using various software packages both in-house and on site. Using these tools to add value to our clients.
* Preparation/review of VAT returns and book-keeping on Cloud Accounting software.
* Preparation of corporate tax returns and review of computations.
* Consideration of income and other personal tax implications at accounts preparation stage.
* Supervising and training team members and being a mentor for apprentices.
* The ability to make software and process recommendations to clients looking to digitalize their finance systems
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ ACCA qualified and;
* Keen to play an active role in a dynamic team and willing to contribute to the success of the team and the firm as a whole.
* Passionate about providing great client service.
* Great at communicating with people at all levels - face to face and in writing.
* Positive and good at using your initiative.
* Good at working under pressure.
* Motivated and well-organised.
23.5 Days holiday + Christmas closedown + Bank Holidays
8% Pension Contribution
4 x income protection
Flexible benefits package
...and many more