Financial Planning Manager required for South London Housing Association
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CF, ACT, ACIB qualified
Leading South London Housing Association is looking to recruit a Financial Planning Manager on a permanent basis, As our Financial Planning Manager, you will co-ordinate the scoping, construction, maintenance and monitoring of our long-term and medium-term financial plans.To measure our financial risk capacity with reference to key financial indicators including internal golden rules, lender covenants and rating agency metrics.To demonstrate our continuing financial viability through economic and business cycles with robust stress-testing and financial risk mitigation standby plans.
- Prepare Group-wide Long-Term Financial Plan (LTFP) and related regulatory returns with guidance from senior colleagues; manage day-to-day relationships with key stakeholders and project-manage timely delivery of an accurate and auditable plan.
- Review and update the plan as required from time-to-time to cover changes in business or economic conditions, including planning assumptions, stress-testing scenario analyses, financial risk triggers and mitigations.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand future operating cost drivers such as housing quality, building safety and decarbonisation and Treasury to understand borrowing needs. Read up on economic trends to inform our view on inflation and interest rates.
- Contribute to an engaged and high performing Financial Planning team; prioritise tasks to meet key milestones; apply judgement showcasing the highest professional standards, culture of continuous improvement
- Professional qualification in accounting, treasury, banking or equivalent (such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CF, ACT, ACIB), or commitment to work towards one
- Understanding of key long term financial planning approaches and principles
- Knowledge of financial reporting, financial benchmarking, interpretation and analysis of financial statements and metrics is desirable
- Experience of Lenders' key financial metrics and ratings agencies' credit assessment methodologies is beneficial
- Experience of UK social housing or residential property development is desirable
- Excellent Excel modelling skills and model discipline
- Prior training to use financial planning software (Brixx) is highly desirable
Generous pension scheme
Healthcare cash plan
Cycle to work scheme
Buy & sell annual leave
Season ticket loan
25 days holiday plus birthday leave