- This is an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity to join a Finance function which is about to ramp up in activity through completion of a capital raise and go through its first year of operations.
- I am therefore looking for an experienced individual who has the ambition to support and coach other positions within this finance team to develop and manage the growth in activity
My client specialises in the innovation of energy storage, and is going through a capital raise which will be completed in Q1 2023 and will see >£250m of new capital being raised through a mix of debt and equity. The plan is to continue this type of activity and grow the business over the next four years. This will involve future capital raises in both UK and overseas.
The company offers hybrid working and given you will be one of the first senior hires they make into finance, a long term incentive plan will likely be on offer.
- Senior role within the team providing focal point for Finance's support of key finance and treasury activities during the development of the business.
- Coordination of annual business plan and budget cycle.
- Preparation of quarterly performance packs.
- Finance business partner for operations including construction team building plant.
- Development of planning and forecasting models/systems.
- Responsibility for managing and developing a Finance Business Partner and ensuring they engaged and thriving.
- Experience of managing an FP&A team in a medium or large-sized business.
- An accountant with at least five years PQE having qualified in Big 4, or similar.
- Are motivated with high energy and growth mindset
- Resilient with a positive and proactive attitude
- Have a focus on internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of developing business planning and models
- Given this business is in its early stages, the company benefits are still being reviewed
- Initially, statutory benefits will be on offer but you can expect 25 days holiday and to be enrolled in their Long Term Incentive Plan