Interfacing directly with the executive team, responsible for leading the Treasury operations.
A leading issuing bank with offices in Gibraltar and London specialising in cross-border payments who are now looking to expand their range of banking products with the aim to provide digital corporate banking services. They are backed by a NYSE listed parent company.
The successful Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing the Bank's liquidity and capital requirements
- Monitoring and analysing the Bank's cash position
- Forecasting the Bank's short, medium and long-term funding requirements
- Preparing management information and board reports
- Presenting to the ALCO committee
PLEASE NOTE: this is a Regulated position
The successful Treasury Manager will:
- Have minimum 5 year's Treasury Management experience within a bank
- Have knowledge of UK and EU payments
- Have good knowledge of banking regulations such as LCR and CRD4/5
- Have excellent understanding of cash management tools
Relocation opportunity with competitive package.