Working within a large consumer business based in Birmingham, you will look after one of their key divisions as a Financial Controller.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with this market leading blue chip business based in Birmingham.
Due to the ongoing progression within the team, a high calibre Financial Controller is now required to support the senior leadership team with all aspects of commercial decision making.
- Leading the accounts function, working closely with the Finance Director and other senior leaders
- Overseeing the accounting, reporting and control activities throughout the business
- Developing systems and procedures - ensuring standards and group policies are met
- Oversee and review the production of statutory accounts
- Review and amend cash flow forecasts
- Be the main point of contact for auditors
- Supporting business initiatives and cross-departmental working groups
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA), ideally having trained with a top tier accountancy firm.
- Previous experience of leading and developing a finance team
- Be an excellent communicator - able to flex your style accordingly
- Strong commercial awareness - able to understand the longer-term impact of business decisions
- Influencing abilities - both within the business and also with other stakeholders
Salary up to £80,000
Fantastic benefits & Pension