Hays Senior Finance are exclusively partnered with a global manufacturing business in Hereford to recruit a Financial Controller. Reporting into the Managing Director he successful candidate will take responsibility for supporting the business with its continued growth (20% last calendar year).
This will include setting the standards of financial management, assisting local management in the achievement of the standards and monitoring their effectiveness. The successful candidate should be a hands on commercially aware accountant with previous experience in the manufacturing sector.
The role will be full time, permanent and offering hybrid working. (3 days office and 2 from home).
- To ensure the timeliness and accuracy of management information
- Support budget holders and partner with the key stakeholders throughout the business
- Business planning, both short and long term
- Statutory reporting
- Pricing and costings analysis
- To ensure that there are appropriate internal controls
- To assist the Manging Director with commercial contract negotiations, company secretarial and corporate legal matters
- Systems and process improvement
- Be the first point of contact for the annual audit process
- Collaborative with colleagues at all levels and able to build strong working relationships
- Hands on
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Microsoft Excel / Systems experience
- Previous manufacturing/costing experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.