Tax Assistant Manager (UK Corporate Tax team) Hybrid Flexible and Agile working Progression Fun culture
Our client is an international high quality advisory in Tax, Accounting, Global Expansion / mobility, Funds and Active Wealth solutions.
They also support high net worth individuals looking to diversify wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors.
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Unlocking peoples ambitions for growth
- Award winning tax team
-Someone who has is hardworking and talented in advisory.
-Managing a portfolio of rewarding clients and as a candidate, you would ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience in tax.
-Assisting managing a team
-Providing tax compliance services
Full study support will be provided to allow you to continue with your professional qualification (ACA, ACA/CTA hybrid, paid exams, study leave and paid courses) and you'll have an experienced mentor to help you continue your personal development.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary, company benefits plus full study support to complete your professional qualification
- To be welcomed and be part of a 600+ strong workforce across 20 global offices
- An active portfolio of clients including many successful Tech companies, where you will become their key UK tax contact
- Exposure to a wide range of UK tax compliance including Corporation Tax, VAT, Employment Related Securities and Employer benefits reporting
- Exposure to a wide range of special and international work including transfer pricing, permanent establishment reviews, cross-border working arrangements, tax due diligence and support on specific corporate transactions
- Opportunity to develop and manage our Tax Assistants who will support you with your client portfolio
- Opportunity to be involved in complex and technical queries working directly with Managers and Directors
- Commitment on your coaching and personal development
- Lots of social, fun events and charity activities
What we would like from you:
- To be an enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Excellent technical ability and experience across a range of UK taxes and compliance
- Strong organisation skills and ability to "self-manage" and plan ahead in order to meet internal/external deadlines
- Strong client management and relationship skills and a willingness to grow in the department
- Strong commercial skills around the department's budget processes, client billing and meeting sales targets
- Ready to take on further responsibility and work on some of our most trusted clients
- Smart and professional in appearance
Want some more detail?
- Assisting with all types of UK tax compliance work (for our international clients who have UK operations) with certain tax advisory projects and other international work
- Assisting with all types of business tax registrations and compliance matters including corporate tax, VAT, transfer pricing, share schemes and international tax elements
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to our clients' UK business tax affairs, including registrations and set-ups, tax enquiries and settlements
- Assisting with research into the interaction of taxes and planning opportunities for our clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest business and international tax matters to supplement technical skills
- Ensuring understanding of current legislation and computations
- Regular support from our managers and directors
What benefits are offered?
- Full support in training for a professional qualification (ACA, ACA/CTA hybrid)
- 31 days holiday per annum (including bank and public holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Insurance)
- Private Health Insurance (Income Protection)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Voluntary group Dental Insurance