Working closely with our Financial Controller, your role will be to ensure that the financial position of the company is accurately reported.
Providing education and care for people of all ages with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Examining and analysing financial information.
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Liaising with the Financial Controller with tax advisors and external auditors.
- Responsibility for fixed assets.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant looking for a flexible work life balance
Remote/hybrid working with a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + Wider benefits