Great opportunity to join a growing firm of chartered accountants in an Accounts and Tax focussed role. This will suit someone with with year-end accounts and corporate, personal or mixed tax experience looking to develop in a great environment.
Michael Page are supporting a leading accountancy practice in Kings Hill, who are looking to onboard a Senior Accountant to assist with a well established and growing portfolio of clients, This is a mixed Tax and Accounts focused role and will suit someone with with year-end accounts and corporate, personal or mixed tax experience. This role comes with clear routes to progress, excellent growth opportunity and a great work life balance.
- Work closely with the Director as well as being responsible for a portfolio of accounts preparation.
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and charitable/not for profit entities.
- Preparation of company corporation and personal tax returns, including supporting analysis.
- Adapt to changing priorities to enable all deadlines to be met
- Communicate professionally with clients on accounts and tax matters
- Keep managers and partners regularly informed of progress of assignments
- The firm's policies and procedures to achieve a high standard of work and a professional service to clients
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified - Will consider Part Qualified or QBE candidates
- Currently working in a mixed accounts and tax position
- Proactive, adaptable and enthusiastic
- A strong communicator who has the ability to converse with stakeholders across all levels
- A progressive mindset and be willing to improve your career
£35,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience, background and qualifications - negotiable.A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.Flexible. Hybrid working pattern on offer.Excellent training and Development opportunities.Excellent Company culture.
Apply online or call Dylan Feehily on 01622 604 514 for more information.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We're offering £250 for EACH successful referral too! Terms & Conditions Apply*