Incredible opportunity to join a Top 20, Leading Firm of Chartered Accountants as an Audit Semi or Senior.
Michael Page are partnering with a superb and leading Firm of Chartered Accountants based who are searching for an Audit Semi / Senior to join their firm as a key addition with increasing responsibility and career development on offer, as part of this successful team. Based in the Sittingbourne office, this role has excellent opportunities to develop, routes to progress, and will suit someone with an Audit background looking to enhance their career.
- Preparing financial statements from clients trial balance;
- Auditing all areas of financial statements and preparing audit files for review;
- Taking responsibility for all work allocated communicating with manager and partner as necessary;
- Meeting deadlines in an efficient and effective way;
- Committed to work as part of a team, with a positive attitude and enthusiasm to help others and take initiative when needed;
- Communicating to all stakeholders with kindness, respect and supporting your team to succeed;
- Ability to provide on-the-job training for team members when appropriate;
- Capacity to work on numerous jobs simultaneously;
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team.
- Nearly or Fully ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Currently working in an Audit focused position
- A strong communicator who has the ability to converse with stakeholders across all levels
- A progressive mindset and be willing to improve your career
£30,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience, background and qualifications - negotiable.A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.Flexible. Hybrid working pattern on offer.Excellent training and Development opportunities.Excellent Company culture.
Apply online or call Dylan Feehily on 01622 604 514 for more information.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We're offering £250 for EACH successful referral too! Terms & Conditions Apply*