Management Accountant - Permanent - Andover
Your new company
Fast growing business who have received significant backing seek to appoint a hands on accountant following a number of recent acquisitions which has driven business activity.
Your new role
* Preparation of monthly and year end accounts
* Prepare management accounts with commentary and analysis within monthly deadlines
* Provide analysis and detail to support annual budgeting process
* Reconcile monthly control accounts and lead schedule for review by management
* Undertake margin and variance analysis, providing commentary on variances and trends
* Assist in preparing the monthly sales and KPI reports
* Work with a continuous improvement attitude to processes and make recommendations
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
* Daily reconciliation of bank accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (or equivalent) with strong management reporting skills. You will relish working within an SME at an early stage of their evolution as they continue to improve processes and make things more efficient.
What you'll get in return
As the company continues to evolve they will develop their HR/Benefits offering, therefore you will have the chance to play your part in shaping the direction of the business as you tailor the role around your core skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.