Great Finance Manager opportunity for growing business.
National business looking for a remote based finance manager to join their team
* Attend monthly management accounts reviews and instruct the Accounting Team by providing the project specific financial procedures and information.
* Instruct the Accounting Team of payments to be made to shareholders and senior debt providers.
* Undertake regular reviews of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
* Manage the business planning and operating financial model update process, including presentation to the Board and securing funder approval.
* Manage the key stakeholder relationships including the Board, Funder, account bank, client finance representative and rating agencies.
* Contribute to the preparation of the Board report, including the finance report and executive summary.
* Attend Board meetings and present the finance report.
* Maintain and update the Projects' financial and company secretarial policies.
* Advise the Board of risks and opportunities and make recommendations for actions.
* Manage the financial aspects of any project commercial activity (variations, lifecycle expenditure, benchmarking, market testing), ensuring correct reflection in the financial models and the project documentation.
* Ensure the financial model is consistent with all contractual, commercial and regulatory obligations.
* Manage the statutory audit process and secure approval of the statutory accounts.
* Review the annual operating budget and reconcile to the operating financial model prior to presentation to the Board and Funders.
* Engage the support of the commercial finance team and modelling team on key relevant matters.
The Finance Manager must be,
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a few years PQE
* Experience in communicating, influencing and presenting at senior level.
* Experience working within a compliance focused environment.
* Ability to identify potential issues surrounding a piece of complex legislation or policy and provide easily understood verbal and written analysis material and advice that is clear and comprehensive.
* Strong working knowledge of financial management and project finance.
The Finance Manager is paying £65,000 + bonus and other benefits.