Finance Manager - Construction - SME - Remote
- Michael Page
- Kent, England
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 4 Jan 2023
- Construction and property
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From home
Construction business based in Kent looking for a Finance Manager to join their business.
Established construction business based in Kent.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Head statutory Audit process
- Month end - preparation of Financial statements (Trial balance and P&L focus)
- Guiding assistant management accountant in preparation, analysis of monthly management information
- Guiding & supervising working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Pro-actively participate in planning sessions, forecasts and annual Budget exercise.
- Manage staff (4) on a day-to-day basis, including performance reviews.
- To act as a general supporting resource to the line manager in ensuring that the accounting and financial control measures adopted by the company are of an acceptably high standard.
- Other ad-hoc projects relating to efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Fully qualified Accountant with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and good experience in financial modelling
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
The Finance Manager is paying up to £65,000 plus bonus and other benefits.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert