This role will report directly into the Financial Controller and have lots of involvement within the senior finance team, you will be involved in monthly management accounts and other ad-hoc projects.
My client is experiencing rapid growth with recent PE investments and are looking for a skilled Management Accountant to join the business.
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly payroll
- Deferred income calculation and reconciliation
- InterCompany Reconciliations
- Create and manged Sage accounts
- Review balance sheet accounts prepared by assistant
- Month end journals, including accruals and prepayments
- Train and manage revenue accounts team
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central & Sage experience could be an advantage
- Timely set up of customer accounts on accounting system
- Timely resolution of customer/debtor queries
- Timely processing of all correspondence
- Debtor positions fully up to date for useful aging reports
- Timely escalation and resolution of payment matters including credit notes, refunds and support for accounting estimates (accruals and prepayments).
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident relationship building skills
- £45,000-£50,000 Salary (flexible on the right candidate)
- Hybrid working (1/2 days in office)
- Fast growing business