Due to significant growth, our client's central finance team have an opportunity for a proactive Management Accountant to join our Portsmouth office with flexible hybrid working between office and home.
Our financial services client are a highly innovative, leading edge firm of accountants and professional advisers and are one of the fastest growing Top 40 UK Accountancy firms with offices across the South West, South East, London, Midlands and the North.
They have experienced rapid growth, paving the way for a Management Accountant position to join their team in Cosham.
The management accountant will be working within the finance team and reporting to the Head of Finance.
The role will involve overseeing and reviewing the production of monthly management accounts for accountancy practice
subsidiaries, preparing management accounts for more complex subsidiaries, authorising payments
and cash flow monitoring at a subsidiary level. You will also support and help develop the Finance
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA / ACA qualified with 1-3 years post qualification experience preferably in an accountancy practice.
- Qualified by experience candidates will be considered.
- You will have strong organisation skills, be able to prioritise and manage your workload and be
- proficient in Xero and Excel.
- The successful Management Accountant will be reliable and capable with a passion for detail who
- takes pride in producing high quality work.
- You must be an efficient and personable communicator who is able to build and manage relationships.
- You should be confident dealing with varied financial queries from a range of stakeholders across the
- Previous experience with Asana or a similar collaboration tool would be advantageous.
£40,000+ depending on experience
23 days annual leave (exc BH) - increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 28 days
flexible, hybrid working
opportunity to purchase additional holiday days
free car parking
access to our corporate reward scheme
employee Assistance Programme
opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the Firm
relaxed and friendly working environment